Red Leaf Chicago, LLC d/b/a DigitalMint User Agreement, Privacy & Identity Verification Policy
You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, "Communications") that we provide in connection with your use of Red Leaf Chicago Services. Communications include:
- An access code text (SMS) message associated with every transaction attempted at this kiosk.
- Notifications about special pricing, or expansion of Red Leaf Chicago Services.
You may request to receive via email:
- Account details, history, transaction receipts, confirmations, and any other Account or transaction information;
- Legal, regulatory, and tax disclosures or statements
- Responses to claims or customer support inquiries filed in connection with your Account.
We may provide these Communications to you by posting them to the Red Leaf Chicago website, emailing them to you at the primary email address with which you have contacted us, and communicating to you via instant chat, and/or through other electronic communication such as text message (SMS) or mobile push notification.
Red Leaf Chicago may request certain identifying information in order to comply with applicable, laws, policies, and regulations. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- your name;
- your photographic identification;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your e-mail address;
- your date of birth; and social security number
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions with which we partner.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when: We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure; or We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so. Company will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy